RED-COAT is a medium viscosity, water-soluble red block out designed to fill the open areas of the screen not covered by the emulsion.
Use for masking several designs on a screen until ready to print or for multi-colour work.
RED-COAT is also very good for touching up pinholes.
- When the screen is fully dry and free of contaminants, pour RED-COAT onto print side of the screen.
- Spread over the entire open areas of the screen until completely filled.
- Touch up and defects, including heavy blobs which tend to dry the outside and pop off or smear during the printing process.
- When using very fine mesh counts, you may choose to reduce the viscosity by adding a small amount of water.
- Block out is easily removed with water.
- Dries fast.
- Easy to use.
- Useful with all mesh counts.
- Pleasant odour.
- Coverage in one coat.
- High contrast red colour.
- Durable / High abrasion resistance.
- Easily removed with water.
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe .