Mid range scales to accurately measure up to 6000 grams in 0.1 gram increments.
- Especially suitable for use in schools and universities, for example for biology, chemistry, physics
- Large, shock proof weighing plate made of plastic
- Particularly flat design
- Ergonomically optimised key pad with large keys and a high-contrast LCD display
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy, external test weights at an additional price
- External mains power adapter supplied as standard.
- 1 Draught shield standard for models with weighing plate size(A), Weighing space W×D×H 145×145×65 mm
THIS ITEM MAY HAVE A 2 DAY LEAD TIME, PLEASE CHECK PRIOR TO PLACING ANY ORDER.
How to use
- Large LCD display, digit height 25 mm
- Dimensions weighing surface (A) Ø 105 mm (B) W×D 175×190 mm
- Weighing plate material
- (A) plastic, with conductive lacquer (B) plastic
- Dimensions housing W×D×H 200×280×63 mm
- Optional battery operation, 9 V block not included, operating time up to 40 h, AUTO-OFF function to preserve the battery
- External mains adapter standard
- Net weight approx. 1,4 kg
- Permissible ambient temperature 5 °C/35 °C