UMX Bright Gold is a component ink which forms part of the Total Ink Solutions Series UMX colour matching system, this range of inks are ready for use (RFU) as a single colour on there own.
UMX inks have unique properties that allow for faster wet-on-wet production speeds with the use of less pressure and with extremely low ink build-up under the screen.
This ink has a very creamy consistency and is short-bodied, with very low tack and greatly improved shear. Ideal for high definition, resolution and detail when halftone printing.
Use the UMX formulation tool to mix 1000's of Pantone shades as well as create your own unique formulations.
Note: Pre-test on actual substrates before any full production run, for dye bleeding, adhesion, wash fastness and other desired effects.
Ink degradant or Press wash.
- Formulated to provide simulations of the PANTONE colour standards for light coloured textile fabrics.
- High performance, plastisol inks formulated for ultra high speed automatic printing.
- Very creamy and short bodied with low tack for ease of printing and significantly improved shear.
- Very well suited for high definition and resolution with fine detail and halftone printing.
- Faster production speeds using less pressure, when printing through finer mesh counts.
No posts found